FAQ’s ABOUT TEST SERIES
- WHY SHOULD I TAKE TEST SERIES?
Test series helps you in following ways
- Help you guess the kind of questions for the upcoming exams
- Helps you set a mindset for multiple choice questions which is very important for a high score (most important
known secret which many don’t tell you)
- Syllabus gets covered systematically – timetable will organize your studies
- Covers current affairs questions (majority questions are from current affairs)
- Ranking will help you monitor your performance
- I AM A BEGINNER. WILL IT HELP ME?
Yes, definitely. Solving questions from the beginning will guide your preparation in exam oriented manner(different from regular graduation exams). Such a preparation can lead to success sooner.
- I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN COACHING / I HAVE CLEARED PRELIMS ONCE ETC. DO I NEED TEST SERIES?
Until your name is in the final list its essential that you keep your skills intact. And test series helps you exactly do that. Many candidates waste their precious years not clearing prelims as they become relaxed in their preparation
Therefore in whatever phase of your preparation test series in today’s time has become very important for success.
- WILL SOLVING MCQs FROM VARIOUS BOOKS BE ENOUGH?
No. Today the questions range from static topics (polity or geography) to dynamic topics (science or governance or economy) to CSAT. No book will cover all these topics comprehensively (solving 1000 questions just on polity won’t help either). Most importantly current affairs cannot be covered in a book that’s written years before prelims.
- WILL SOLVING PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTIONS BE ENOUGH?
Again NO. With the changing pattern of questions to current affairs, reading only previous year questions won’t be enough.
Here’s where we come in. We at Mentors4IAS know the importance of a good test series. Few of us have experienced failures without knowing its importance. Many have tasted success due to a good test series. Many more of own students have made us proud due to a good test series.
So this is what Mentors4IAS test series provides
- We are providing a programme catering to everyone’s needs (classroom and online)
- This will be a comprehensive programme covering all parts of the syllabus (static, current affairs, csat)
- Sources are provided to guide preparation
- Timetable is carefully curated to give ample time for important parts
- Our handpicked subject experts will provide you high quality questions as well as detailed answers
- Our discussion sessions and current affairs classes are an added bonus. Some of the most sought after faculty will handle these sessions to provide you high quality exam oriented strategies. (for offline batches)
We will do the hard work. You do the smart work 🙂
P.S: The cost is one of the lowest for test series. We have kept it nominal just enough to sustain quality. Because we believe everyone giving UPSC exams should benefit from a good test series so that a revolution can be brought about in UPSC preparation standards. Will you be a part of the change…?